The procedure for waterproofing creases: (τεντοπανα)
• Assemble the tent outside, and clean the creases with water and a wipe
• Once it dries, apply the sealant in a width equivalent to that of a pencil eraser with a water system syringe
• In utilized tents, where the waterproofing begins to rise, it is prescribed to utilize "Crease Grip", to re-stick the first waterproofing band.
To replace the crease sealing tape, it is prudent to:
• To fix minor damage, apply Seam Grip with the jug utensil and a brush, and press the tape in place.
• In places where a significant part of the waterproofing tape has just been lost, it is best to clean the region of ??the crease to remove all hints of old waterproofing. In these cases it is prescribed to utilize a cloth and liquor to remove all the earth, and leave the texture increasingly open to the new waterproofing.
Legend OR TRUTH? IS ROLLING THE TENT BETTER THAN SAVING IT WITHOUT FOLDING?
Genuine! Sparing the tent without moving it up is an awful practice. This is on the grounds that when you store it without winding, numerous focuses are created and
edges presented to scraped spot and dampness that break down the material. Notwithstanding keeping the tent collapsed, abstain from contaminating the whole tent with earth from the floor. When folding the tent the earth of the floor stays alone on the floor. The hypothesis that safeguards the keeping of the tent without moving says that when folding the tent it would damage the fiber in the folds, however it is difficult to crease the tent dependably similarly and with similar folds.
The vital thing if there should arise an occurrence of openings in the tent, is to fix them as soon and in the most ideal route conceivable, before they turn into a genuine issue. For gaps or openings of up to 8cm, it is best to place a particular glue work fix for these problems. On the off chance that you can not get this fix, place two bits of solid tape like the "channel tape", somewhat bigger than the opening, stuck against one another. This will guarantee that the hole does not keep on developing. For holes somewhere in the range of 8 and 40 cm, it is best to sew them with nylon string and strengthen this crease with sticky tape.
You can do this work yourself or request assistance from a sewer. On the off chance that the hole is more noteworthy than 40 cm, it is best to search for help where you purchased the tent to see conceivable outcomes of fix/change of the work, which clearly will have a staggering expense and a long holding up time.
Gaps IN THE ROOF
For gaps under 5 cm there is no compelling reason to sew, furthermore, this can cause holes and stress damage to the material. The most prudent thing is that you utilize a cement fix or two bits of an extreme glue reference, for example, the "channel tape", somewhat bigger than the opening, stuck against one another. For little openings, for example, those brought about by flashes jumping from the fire, you can utilize the "Crease Grip" waterproofing, which for this situation fills in as a sealant. On the off chance that the last is utilized, the item ought to be permitted to dry for around eight hours previously pressing or utilizing the tent.next blog